AIM OF N.C.C.
1. To develop qualities of character, courage, comradeship, discipline, leadership and ideals of selfless service among the young to make them useful citizens.
2. To create human resource of organised, trained, motivated youth to provide leadership in all walks of life including the Armed Forces who are always available for the Service of the nation.
3. To create suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the Armed Forces.
MOTTO OF N.C.C.
1. Unity and Discipline
1. Enrolment is open to all students who satisfy the standard of Physical fitness.
2. Enrolment forms can be had from the office of the NCC officer by such date shall be determined by the NCC officer and the Principal.
3. 20 Cadets will be enrolled in NCC.
Mr. Rupesh Kumar Mohapatra, Lecturer (Mathematics)
Phone Number: +91 9437264948