The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) of the
College provides remarkable support to the
activities of the institution. The PTA assists
the overall development of students by extending
financial and other supports to the curricular,
co-curricular and extracurricular activities of
Aims and Objectives
1. To work for the welfare of the students and
the institution and to offer constructive
suggestions for the smooth and successful
functioning of the college.
2. To promote better participation of the parents
in the various programs of the college and to
establish better liaison with teachers.
3. To set up facilities in the college premises
for the benefit of the students as and when
4. To institute scholarships, prizes, medals etc.
to benefit students showing high proficiency in
their studies and extracurricular activities.
5. To arrange guest lecturers to give career,
educational guidance etc