1. The library follows the open access system.
2. Students are expected to make the maximum use
of the library and reading room facilities
provided in the College.
3. Strict silence should be observed inside the
library and reading room.
4. The library is kept open from 10.00 am to
4.45 pm on all days except Sundays and public
5. The identity card is to be produced for entry
into the reading room and for the issue of
6. Sub - lending of books is strictly forbidden.
7. A number of magazines and periodicals are
available in the reading room. These can be
borrowed from the library assistant and must be
returned to him after reading. Students are not
permitted to take them out of the reading room.
8. Tearing of pictures or any other way of
mutilation of magazines, a book etc. is a
serious offence. One who does so may be required
to pay a fine or be deprived of the privilege of
using the reading room.
9. Umbrellas, handbags and other personal
belongings including books must be kept outside,
before entering the reading room.
10. Books in the reference Library, periodicals
and books which rare are intended for
consultation and reference only within the
library premises, they should never be taken out
11. Absence from the college of the student will
not be admitted as an excuse for delay in
returning the book.